November 18, 2008

BAILEY'S CHAIR

{Bailey in her chair}
{Stormy, Me & Bailey @ SPARKLES Grand Opening}
Bailey and Stormy Washington both have Cystic Fibrosis. Bailey was diagnosed with CF (Cystic Fibrosis) when she was 3 years old. Stormy & Bailey's Mom, Amy, is My husband's cousin, so I have the honor of saying that that they are family :)

Bailey has to have treatments 2 times a day. During each session she has to have a breathing treatment and wear a "vest" that pulsates on her chest. Amy asked me to paint this chair for bailey to sit in for her treatments. Not only did she want it bright and fun...but we made sure to find a chair that she could move around in and be comfortable. Now....I need to learn to sew....so that i can make a cushion for it :)
I love you ba ba!!!!
-Jess
FIGHT CF!!!
For more information about Cystic Fibrosis or to make donations go to


No comments: