August 8, 2009

EMMA's Dresser

This dresser was painted for Miss Emma Barber....for those of you that haven't heard me talk about the Barber's....I LOVE THEM!!! Every member of that family are ANGELS and I am soooooo sad that they are moving to Conroe next week (what are the odds of them moving to the town that I'm from?!? CRAZY!) anyway....
I painted all of Emma's older sister Taylor's Bedroom furniture about a month ago...and I also painted a "Superman" desk for Their brother Colton.
I AM GOING TO MISS YA'LL SO MUCH!!!
Come back and visit me...
Love ya'll!
-Jessica




2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

your layout and header rock my socks off! you are awesome! have a happy day!

Natalie Danae said...

Thank you Lyndsey! I am her graphic artist, natalie. I made the header for her. And I also paint all the canvas paintings in her store if you would ever like one!