July 28, 2010

CLOSED due to unexpected rupture of membranes....


My Aunt just e-mailed me this picture and it made me laugh. It is CRAZY that 3 months ago, my sweet baby boy decided to make his appearance 3 weeks early....
The night before, we were all over at my parents house...eating steaks and visiting because my Granna and my Aunt Betty were in town. EVERY day before that I had TONS of contractions. All of which, were making me moody and miserable. But, that day I didn't have any...at all. I remember being in a WONDERFUL mood as I told my Momma, Aunt, and Grandma in the kitchen that night that I felt great and hadn't had any contractions.....not even in the car on the way over there, which, was usually the place that they got so bad that I would feel like I was going to be sick. Anyway, apparently they knew then that it would happen soon....I had no clue.
That night....I was uncomfortable and having a few contractions, but they were NOTHING like the ones I had been experiencing in the weeks prior!!! I woke up at about 6:50....swung my legs over the edge of the bed and....My water broke. Jaxon was born 5 hours later.....
I had no idea this note was even on the door at the store, and, if they told me....I don't remember ;)
(sigh) time flies........
Thanks Aunt Betty for the picture!!! xox -J


No comments: