July 29, 2017

Choose to PLUNDER

I will be posting more about this...I just wanted to share a little about my newest obsession. Plunder Jewelry. About a month ago, I randomly heard about this jewelry from a friend that came to the college to get her hair done...she isn't even a consultant, a friend of hers is, so when I tell you this opportunity just fell in my lap....it truly did. I signed up (under a friend of a friend) thinking it would be nice to make a little extra to help contribute since, I'm currently in school and not working, also, (not gonna lie) for the free Jewelry. Well,  NOW I'M OBSESSED. Pictures do NOT do any of the pieces justice. I love Everything about this company...from the sisterhood, to the packaging. The personalized pieces are beautiful and I love the inspirational pieces!!! 

{here is my website}

email me any pics with your plunder pieces so I can post them!! 
jessdowell83@gmail.com

happy shopping!! xoxo
-j












No comments: